Make the most of your stay by hitting these events for the next days:
- The second edition of the Muestra Simultánea de Arte Digital -MAD- started yesterday. For the next 9 days, many digital artists will be exposing in different spaces and locals from the city and, spoiler alert, TOCHostels is one of them. Check our Facebook and Twitter to stay informed!
- Do you want to feel local? Don’t miss the Carmel’s Festa Major then! The neighborhood is celebrating everywhere, organizing children’s activities and games, concerts, film screenings, and what we like the most: a correfocs show on Saturday and a fireworks spectacle on Sunday.
- The Railway Museum will be hosting the Mercado de Motores this weekend. The museum will be filled with dozens of stands where you can find everything, from clothes and home decoration to eco products, wine and even a mini train for children. And, if you get peckish during your visit, you can make a stop to snack something or have a drink!
- The Madgarden Festival is one of the reasons why locals left home despite July’s crazy heat. The Real Jardín Botánico Alfonso XII of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid turns into a stage during the whole month to offer Rock, Jazz, Soul and Flamenco performances. This year’s edition features artists such as Yann Tiersen, Zaz, Caravan Palace and Michael Nyman. Which one are you seeing?
-We know there’s no beach in Madrid. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like to party and enjoy summer as our friends from Barcelona. Some years ago, the Sala Siroco created the Operacion Bikini festival to bring fun and entertainment to the city. Summer concerts, parties, exhibitions and cocktails are welcome during the next two months.
-There’s only one thing more beautiful than a day in Sevilla: a night in Sevilla. Join today’s Sevilla bajo las estrellas tour to discover the stories behind the city, its legends and the people who once lived here under the moonlight. Today’s route will show us the Arenal, which was Sevilla’s port until the 17th Century.
- Nocturama’s program for this year edition is no joke. The festival is bringing the good vibes to the city, and we have some good news: Milkyway Express and Ryley Walker will be performing on Friday 10th at the CAAC for only 6€! Just say yes and meet us there.
- But if you prefer a good night of Jazz, which is also a good idea, we recommend you to join one of the Assejazz’s concerts scheduled for the next days: a Jam Session on Saturday 11th and Super Sax’s performance on Tuesday 14th.